featured blog comments – 1

Featured blog comments-

In the second post, the blogger really focused on how “Queenie” walked around the A&P with her head help up high and her shoulders back. I did not think too much into the fact that “Queenie“ was not only defying gravity by the way she walked, but defying her on social class by how she was dressed while walking around in the A&P. I think it makes for a very good point the blogger noticed these two ideas and tied them together like that. It’s more clear now as to why Sammy was so intrigued by the girls in bathing suits and especially “Queenie”. It was obviously because it was something different that he wasn’t used to seeing everyday in the store.
By reading both posts of the week, I have realized that I need to use more of what Tuan speaks about and relate it to the Space and Place article of the week.

4 Responses to featured blog comments – 1

1. Jamila says:

I see a lot of interesting articles on your page. You have to spend a lot
    of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work, there is a tool that creates unique,
    SEO friendly posts in couple of seconds, just type in google – k2 unlimited content

2. Frozen toy says:

Thanks for another informative site. The place else could
    I am getting that kind of info written in such a
    perfect manner? I’ve a venture that I am just now working on, and
    I have been on the glance out for such information.

3. This paragraph provides clear idea in support of the new visitors of blogging, that really how to do running a blog.

4. Katja says:

I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you spend a lot
    of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online
    tool that creates readable, SEO friendly articles in seconds, just search in google
    – laranitas free content